Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sophia

Here's an update on Sophia that just came in!



Yesterday the results from the MRI came back. This was the follow up test that would tell if the tumor was completely gone, and thanks to our loving God, there’s nothing left ! Everything else looked also normal. Sophia is going to be in anti-seizure medication for a couple of days. The physical therapist started working with her today. The eye doctor saw her this morning but I haven’t been able to get the update on that from Veronica. She’s still asleep most of the time, and when she wakes up she’s delusional, but the doctors say that’s very normal. I think we are all realizing how slow the process is going to be, but as long as everything is moving forward that’s okay !!!! As I said in one of the last emails, there are a lot of “unknowns” at this point. Let’s continue praying for her vision and for the functioning of her brain, that everything continues developing normal. I was thinking that if you want to send Veronica and Scott a message, you can email it to me and I can print them and bring them to the hospital. I’ll be saving all of these emails for her scrapbook, so that she looks back some day and realizes how amazing her family in Christ is. God bless each and everyone of you, Daniela

1 comment: