3rd Annual Friends of Mike Lee Fundraising YARD SALE EXTRAVAGANZA!
August 14 & 15, 2009.
Friday & Saturday. 7:00am - 5:00pm
Newkirk Family Home: 1327 N. Rutledge, Meridian (near corner of Cherry Ln & Ten Mile)
Sponsored by LIFTID (Ladies in Faith Together - Idaho) and FOTMLF (Friends of the Mike Lee Family)
How can I help??
1. Pray for the success of this great event.
2. Donate your gently used furniture, tools, appliances, toys, housewares, clothes (very good condition only), and other sellable items. Clear out the garage! Liberate the closet! Tackle that "I wonder what is in there? box! Bring your items to the above address and leave in the driveway beginning Saturday, August 1. No appt. necessary. All items will be quickly stored and sorted.
3. Volunteer to help sort, price, set-up, and take-down.
Available shifts include: Mon-Thur between 9am-2pm. Friday (Sale Day) from 7am-noon or noon - 5pm. Saturday (Sale Day) 7am-noon or noon - 5pm or after 5pm for clean up.
Contact Lori Newkirk at 888-7006 or email@example.com to sign up for a shift. Any time given is absolutely appreciated. Family friendly!!
4. Shop the sale. Find that bargain that you were hoping for. Find treasures you didn't know you needed. Come encourage the volunteers. Sale starts bright and early at 7am!
5. TELL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES. Encourage them to donate goods and to shop the sale.
Contact Lori Newkirk (info above) or Hope Ryan (firstname.lastname@example.org ph: 475-4594) with questions. Thank you!! Forward this to all interested!
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Yard sale fund raiser for Mike Lee family
This just in:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
We must tell to family and friends and sharing is important .............ReplyDelete
Get instant cash
I ran into Lori and Dean at the latest Servant School meeting in Moscow this weekend. Lori and I used to work together at Micron. Small world!ReplyDelete