Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Mission of Divine Mercy

Well, I was going to post from Mike's newsletter, the experience the family had on Divine Mercy Saturday. But for whatever reason I can't copy from the pdf file, so, I'll recommend you go read it here.

Mike, way cool. You do know that is an apostolate of Legion of Mary, right?


Also::
2nd Annual Mike Lee Family Yard Sale to be held May 30 - June 1. Details are on page 3 of the newsletter -- and be sure to think about how you might be able to participate...
Last year I was able to donate a trailer load of stuff, and I understand the yard sale was fantastic; gigantimus! this year I'll have to support it by shopping!

3 comments:

  1. I did not know that. I am need to check the Legion when I get back. It was definitely such a grace to participate in it.

    Thanks for all your support, Mark. It gives us so much encouragement! God is so good! Deus optissimus est!!

    Also, I appreciate the new Latin vocabulary word: gigantimus. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike,

    that's a genuine "kid-coined" word :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! They must intuitively know Latin! It looks like a properly conjugated verb in the first person plural...

    giganto, gigantidi, gigantus, gigantere

    giganto
    gigantimus
    gigantis
    gigantitis
    gigantit
    gigantunt

    :)

    ReplyDelete