Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Sophia update



From Daniela,

Hello Prayer Angels! Veronica asked me for all the email addresses because she wants to write to you, so I’m going to let her update you on Sophia’s life at home during the last couple of weeks. It’s been strange for me not to be writing to you daily! I can’t wait until Sophia is well enough to be able to have a big party with all of you, hopefully this summer ! Some of you told us about the “caringbridge” website as an easy way to continue posting updates and photos. Veronica and I are working on it, we added all my emails to the journal, and we’ll be adding new photos and updates. You all can go into a “guestbook” and write messages if you’d like. Veronica will give you the exact web page and information on her email. I’m praying for each and every one of you. GOD BLESS YOU !! Daniela



Y para los que no entendieron nada J, decia que Veronica me pidio que le mandara todas las direcciones asi ella les escribe, asi que dejo que ella los ponga al dia con las ultimas noticias de como va Sophia. Empezamos a poner informacion y fotos en el internet, Veronica les dara mas informacion, pero sera una forma facil de mantener a todos informados de los progresos y de poner fotos. Un beso grandote a todos. Daniela


When I get the link to Caringbridge, I'll post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment