Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New blog

Our newest Chapter Member, "Muscovite," is dabbling with a blog!

What I do
In case it's interesting to anyone out there.

I work with children and youth on drug abuse awareness, teen pregnancy avoidance, emotional health (e.g., self-control, healthy self-image, etc.) issues, life skills, developing healthy eating and exercise habits, and building healthy relationships. I also oversee their academic education. I try to make their lives as normal and secure and loving as possible. I am their mother, and I am married to their father. It's an unusual approach, but it works.

Priceless; looking forward to more!


and while I'm at it...

I stumbled across a nice blog with a Dominican flavor; ad altare dei, which I'll be visiting more in the future. Thanks, Alan.

No comments:

Post a Comment