Thursday, August 28, 2008

Holy Card of Me Meme

Athanasius contra mundum tagged me with the Holy Card meme

What picture would I use for my holy card, should I make it to sainthood, and of what cause(s) would I want to be patron of?

I'm partial to this one:



and I think I'd be the patron of all eradicators of goat-heads,



tinfoil hat wearers,



mechanical transport designers,



lovers of old things gone over the top,



and those who don't know when to stop,



Or travel the road their own way in danger,



in fear of the safe way,



begun in a manger.




It's an odd meme, but I think I finally figured out what to do with it.

2 comments:

  1. Well glad you figured out this one 'cause I have another one for you --- but only if you want to do it. Nooooooo pressure. Really!

    ReplyDelete