The Bl. Margaret of Castello Chapter will be holding its second annual Lenten Retreat March 20-22, at the Chapter House in Homedale, and St. Paul Catholic Church in Nampa. This retreat will include a pilgrimage trip from Homedale to St. Paul in Nampa, in order to gain the plenary indulgence granted during the year of St. Paul.
Below is the schedule for the weekend.
Friday, March 20th
- 2:30pm Stations of the Cross on the road to our Cross
- 3:00pm Mercy Chaplet at the Cross
- 3:30 to 5:30 Silent study with our Bibles on Romans provided by John Keenan
- 5:30 to 7:00 Meal and socializing
- 7:00pm Evening Prayer and preparation for Mass
- 8:00pm Mass with Fr. Flores
- Adoration following through the night.
Saturday, March 21st
- 8:00am Breakfast at Gayle's
- 9:30am Gather at Chapter House
- 10:00am Presentations begin on the Book of Romans (Chapters covering mortification and suffering)
- Lunch Break sometime
- 3:00pm Mercy Chaplet
- 3:30 Meet at St. Hubert's in Homedale for caravan to St. Paul's in Nampa
- 5:00pm Mass at St. Paul's
- Dinner following in Dempsy Hall
- We're planning on doing Evening Prayer before we eat.
- Saturday night "Wine & Star Gazing" at the Dominican Property
Sunday, March 22nd
- Breakfast and Socializing til 12:00noon.