Monday, October 29, 2007

Moving

After 22 years in my home, I am moving; Kids are gone, and I can no longer afford or need the same accomodations. Still, its not an easy break to make! I spent the weekend at Homedale, where I enjoyed the warmth of off grid living, and the good cooking and charming company of certain members of the chapter (see picture), as well as the opportunity to say the office in community, a rare event for me...



The Blessed Margaret of Castello Chapter, after ten years of of meeting on the third Sunday of each month, is facing the decision to move to the third Saturday. This will have the advantage of being able to incorporate the Saturday evening mass and confession as part of the regular meeting. Did I say ten years old? Sounds like a celebration is due! It's been a time of deepening old friendships and the joys of new ones, uniting and growing in faith, hope, and charity, and helping each other share the good news of Jesus Christ in a world that has ears and does not hear, eyes and does not see...

No comments:

Post a Comment